View Single Post
Old 03-07-2007, 11:24 AM   #4 (permalink)
aj510
MCF Admin

Ride: vs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickass57 View Post
I reckon that would look pretty sick with airbags on huge rims, wonder if any rich dude will do it, take it to west coast customs in the states or sumthin. Once saw they're show we're a guy took an enzo Ferrari there to get some custom rims made up, geeez some people are never happy
I would bet money on it that an american rapper would have pimped one out already. Those guys destroy beautiful cars

Speaking of ferrari - there was a twin turbo 360 at the show on the weekend (will get pics up today). The interior was completely custom along with paint and rims - looked ok, but personally I think the stock look would have been better...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cycov8 View Post
have to agree that would look good pimped but I dont know if after spending a million dolars on a car like that if you could do it.
Mate if I had a million to drop on a car then a few hundred more on pimping it would be no drama

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Peter Brock - bite off more than you can chew, then chew like hell
aj510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links