join Modified Car Forums on FacebookModified Car Forums on Youtube
FAQ Members List Timeslips Arcade Games Conversion Calculators Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the Modified Car Forums, an online Modified Car enthusiasts community with other like minded people who WON'T bash you for spending your hard earned $ on your pride and joy!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to

• post topics
  • private message other members (PM)
  • respond to polls
  • this message will no longer be displayed once you register.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Modified Car Forums Support Team.

Go Back   Modified Car Forums > Public Forums > Up & Coming Events > Events Archive

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 14-08-2008, 04:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
cycov8
MCF Super Mod

Ride: ford cortina
Default Singleton Street Machines 10th Annual Show'n'Shine 29th and 30th November 2008

Hey guys and girls its on again
The singleton street machines 10th annual show and shine.

This is a great little show with the grass events, Show and shine and the dyno being the major attractions. Alot of cars show up from around the region and all get together for one great weekend. With a Pavillion for the show cars which has almost been booked to breaking point with cars like laurie seguna's gemini this is definitely not one event to miss.

With the locals welcoming all makes and models and offering great hospitality who wpouldnt go to an event like this I have been personally for the last few years and have not come home dissapointed once

If you havent already booked yourself in make sure you book the weekend of the 29th and 30th of november in for the running of this event.

If you have any queries PM me and I will do my best to help you out

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Old 14-08-2008, 05:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
BSZERK
MCF Moderator

Ride: BSZERK

sounds like a good show pity there is no driving events wouldnt mind towing BSZERK up for the show and maybe some fun on the grass is it too late to enter or where do you get the forms from

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 14-08-2008, 06:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
castlegreyskull
Learner Driver

Ride: Ford Fairlane 5.0L
Send a message via MSN to castlegreyskull

This is a great show fellas!!! my mate runs the show up there and it is a awesome weekend.

I willsee if i can find a link to the singleton street machine page.

LANE POWER

Old 14-08-2008, 07:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
BSZERK
MCF Moderator

that would be good mate

Old 15-08-2008, 10:08 AM   #5 (permalink)
castlegreyskull
Learner Driver

hmm seems the new website is down, an the old one is well... old.

I will get in contact with the bloke and see what the go is.

LANE POWER

Old 15-08-2008, 06:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
cycov8
MCF Super Mod

No need to stress floyd you can enter on the day if you need too I will message the organiser now and ask him to join MCf and do a little posting

Old 18-08-2008, 11:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
cycov8
MCF Super Mod

try this site www.singletonestreetmachines.net

Old 19-08-2008, 05:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
BSZERK
MCF Moderator

not working mate

Old 20-08-2008, 06:23 AM   #9 (permalink)
castlegreyskull
Learner Driver

Talked to my mate about this, the website is way behind in updateing as he used to do all the website stuff, but he has since quit the club.

I shall find all details out for you. I will be in for this event, prob bring a handful of fords with me too.

LANE POWER

Old 21-08-2008, 06:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
v8capri8
Provisional Driver

Ride: 1966 ford falcon

Great Event this is 1 that i hang out for all year really laid back and they dont care about what you do on the grass whether you want a real go at it or u just want to cut loose i will definatly see you all up there

Real cars are made with spanners not chopsticks