join Modified Car Forums on FacebookModified Car Forums on Youtube
FAQ Members List Timeslips Arcade Games Conversion Calculators Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the Modified Car Forums, an online Modified Car enthusiasts community with other like minded people who WON'T bash you for spending your hard earned $ on your pride and joy!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to

• post topics
  • private message other members (PM)
  • respond to polls
  • this message will no longer be displayed once you register.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Modified Car Forums Support Team.

Go Back   Modified Car Forums > Public Forums > General Automotive

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 19-05-2008, 12:50 PM   #51 (permalink)
bigred360
Virgin Racer

Ride: Hey Charger!!

pic of vc ute

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Old 19-05-2008, 12:55 PM   #52 (permalink)
DaN VH
Brake Slammer

Ride: 1982 VH SLE
Send a message via MSN to DaN VH

If it were me id have to go either a 68 Charger or a CH hardtop, both in black with a 440 or better powering it :) Im in love with the old valiant muscle they really did know how to make a sexy angry car.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 20-05-2008, 10:01 PM   #53 (permalink)
BIG V8
HJ Gold Member

Ride: Gold stato

Dan VH iagree old chargers look tuff i'm starting to look around know i might see if aj and MCF boys want to do a feature on whole project

Old 20-05-2008, 10:09 PM   #54 (permalink)
DaN VH
Brake Slammer

Ride: 1982 VH SLE
Send a message via MSN to DaN VH

Hell yeah mate, ill be keeping a close eye on that feature thats for sure. Cant wait to see what ya come up with, if its anything like your statto itll be a monster :)

Old 10-06-2008, 07:40 PM   #55 (permalink)
aj510
MCF Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG V8 View Post
Dan VH iagree old chargers look tuff i'm starting to look around know i might see if aj and MCF boys want to do a feature on whole project
hell yeah mate - just let us know

Quote:
Peter Brock - bite off more than you can chew, then chew like hell
Old 10-06-2008, 07:43 PM   #56 (permalink)
aj510
MCF Admin

Actually another suggestion

This was an absolutely immaculate charger (nfi what model again maybe neale or nathan can help out there)

One of them with a bigblock and underbonnet twin turbos or blower would be pretty tough

Quote:
Peter Brock - bite off more than you can chew, then chew like hell
Old 05-06-2012, 04:31 PM   #57 (permalink)
myvaliant
Newby

Ride: 1966 Valiant Safari
Thumbs up V8 Chrysler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG V8 View Post
Love the ap5 did they come out in v8's ? and are they around ???? nathan sounds like valiant's had s hit builders ,welders and painters and made of crap steel if they rust and welds leak
Sorry but the V8 di not come out until the next model the AP6 and then it was the 273 V8
http://www.facebook.com/gdale318?ref=tn_tnmn
Glenn Dale
Old 05-06-2012, 04:40 PM   #58 (permalink)
myvaliant
Newby

Ride: 1966 Valiant Safari
Thumbs up My VC Safari Wagon

Please enjoy a look at my VC Valiant Safari Wagon recent engine and driveline swap now has a US sorced 318c.i. with a medium grind cam, Block Hugger Headers and Edelbrock Performer Manifold, 625 AFB Carter, late model brakes including WB Statesman front callipers. Wheels are Speedy Califorians 6inch & 8inch rear

Old 14-06-2012, 04:39 PM   #59 (permalink)
ANGRY6
Newby

Ride: '77 CL Valiant

Jeez! Took me a while to catch onto this thread!

Yep a full blown Mopar nut here (no pun intended)... Building a stroked and blown 440 BB for my CL Valiant. Will be mixing it with you lot at the events soon hopefully!

Front lip is gone, dunno what i was thinking lol.