join Modified Car Forums on FacebookModified Car Forums on Youtube
FAQ Members List Timeslips Arcade Games Conversion Calculators Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the Modified Car Forums, an online Modified Car enthusiasts community with other like minded people who WON'T bash you for spending your hard earned $ on your pride and joy!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to

• post topics
  • private message other members (PM)
  • respond to polls
  • this message will no longer be displayed once you register.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Modified Car Forums Support Team.

Go Back   Modified Car Forums > Public Forums > Members Rides > Members Projects

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 15-01-2010, 11:18 PM   #21 (permalink)
reece1
Learner Driver

Ride: xy bigblock

looks like a great project mate keep the pics coming. especially of the chassis work
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Old 16-01-2010, 06:23 PM   #22 (permalink)
wotmazda
Brake Slammer

Ride: Mazda RX2 Sedan

Damo702002 - tried to reply to your PM

Forum rules won't allow me

Send me your number and I will give you a call

Cheers

Chris
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 16-01-2010, 09:37 PM   #23 (permalink)
kustom67
Series Winner

Ride: za fairlane

progress is lookin good mate especially that monster turbo and those monster
fat rear meetskeep up the good work
Old 19-01-2010, 03:23 PM   #24 (permalink)
wotmazda
Brake Slammer

Got some better pics of the diff housing and brackets all welded up from the Chassis Shop

BEST LOOKING DIFF I HAVE EVER SEEN - Yes I am biased

Apparently it took him over 9 hours to fit the plates and brace the diff because of how short the housing is and where the mounts had to go
Thank Christ I am not paying him by the hour !!!

Old 24-01-2010, 07:47 PM   #25 (permalink)
wotmazda
Brake Slammer

Only a little update this week

Start of the welding of the cage and the mainhoop
Chassis guy left his camera at home and I am too far away to go take pics!!!!

The start of the cage

The view from outside

Its amazing to realize just how much steel goes in to making a proper cage another 3 lengths of tube arrived this week to go in to her (3 x 7.2m = 21.6M of rollcage) - this is on top of what has already been installed or purchased !!

You cant see it in these pics, but the rear clip has been braced through square tube in the sills all the way past the B pillar and also has a series of brace plates and anchors in the rear

Hopefully get a bigger update next week
Old 31-01-2010, 05:10 PM   #26 (permalink)
wotmazda
Brake Slammer

Only a little update this week

Chassis Guy is having Camera Dramas - so all I got was one lousy pic from his phone

DIFF HOUSING IS IN

Hopefully getting the final pricing on the Strange Engineering bits I need to finish the rear end tomorrow

Got some great advice at the Track on Friday night, so we can push ahead with the balance of the cage now

Groovie you are a Legend !!!
Old 01-02-2010, 10:53 AM   #27 (permalink)
SK11TS
MCF Admin

Ride: v8 hilux / 2011 sportster

View My Photo Gallery

Bin Laden Liquors Champion! 3D Frogger Champion! Chuck Norris Champion! 1-i Champion! Assault Paintball Champion! aim and fire Champion! Attack Time Champion! 3D-Stereogram Tetris Champion! Bang adventure Champion! Chao fruit catch super hard Champion! Asteroids 2000 Champion! 3D-Stereogram Tetris Champion! Alkie Kong 2 Champion! Altex III Champion! Battle Pong Champion! Chicken and Eggs Champion! Chao fruit catch medium Champion! Armadillo Cowboy Club Champion! Batman's Gotham dark night Champion! Bricks Of Egypt 2 Champion! City Hunt Champion! Celebrity Hitman Terroist Alert Champion! Brighton Bounty Hunter Champion! Armada Assault Champion! Breakit Champion! Alpine Escape 2 Champion! Angel Pang Champion! Another non-African Safari Champion! Authority Shift Champion! Blix Man Catch Saddam Champion! Blam! Blam! Champion! Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman Champion! Bomby Bomy Champion! Bounce Back Champion! Bouncy n Bob Champion! BRIXXX Champion! Beeku Adventure Champion! Boat Hunt Champion! Chao fruit catch easy Champion! Chao fruit catch hard Champion! Blasterman Champion! Bomb Bandits Champion! Bomber Man Champion! Bungee Rescue Champion! Caray Snake Champion! Chavtris Champion! Cat Death Auto Champion! Car Park Chaos Champion! AutoMobil Champion! Beetle Buggin`: Novice Champion! Angel Power Racing Champion! Brum Brum Champion! Beetle Buggin`: Expert Champion! Carmageddon Champion! A-Blast Champion! Adrians Battle Bots Champion! Alien Rescue Champion! Alien Dash Champion! Alien Booya Champion! Alien Missle Attack Champion! Alien Showdown Champion! Alien Under Fire Champion! Alien Invasion Champion! Alien Terminator Champion! Asteroid Avalanche Champion! Claque Beignet Champion! Addiction Solitaire Champion! Air Strike Champion! Call of Duty 2 Champion! Against War Champion! Air Attack One Champion! Border Patrol Champion! Border 2 Champion!

looks pretty tough there such a fat diff in a small place meant for business

Ban Low Performance Drivers Not High Performance Cars
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

REAL MEN SMOKE RUBBER

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-02-2010, 10:07 PM   #28 (permalink)
reece1
Learner Driver

Ride: xy bigblock

love the car keep the pics coming. is that a xy on the rotisserie beside yours throw us a pic of that as well can you.
Old 03-02-2010, 09:01 PM   #29 (permalink)
mr roadster
Newby

Ride: 27 roadster

aah so this is were my pics end up,
It is an XY in the background its getting the works but will be a full streeter 720 hp 434 ci 6 speed
Old 04-02-2010, 04:12 PM   #30 (permalink)
wotmazda
Brake Slammer

Had a few people ask about who is carrying out the work on the car

All the Chassis work and related fitment is being done by

AW FABRICATIONS
0400 512 585

I will put up who the other supporters are once they start doing there bits (or I at least put up the pics of their work)