join Modified Car Forums on FacebookModified Car Forums on Youtube
FAQ Members List Timeslips Arcade Games Conversion Calculators Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to the Modified Car Forums, an online Modified Car enthusiasts community with other like minded people who WON'T bash you for spending your hard earned $ on your pride and joy!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to

• post topics
  • private message other members (PM)
  • respond to polls
  • this message will no longer be displayed once you register.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact the Modified Car Forums Support Team.

Go Back   Modified Car Forums > Public Forums > Members Rides > Members Projects

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-02-2010, 12:13 AM   #31 (permalink)
SK11TS
MCF Admin

Ride: v8 hilux / 2011 sportster

View My Photo Gallery

Bin Laden Liquors Champion! 3D Frogger Champion! Chuck Norris Champion! 1-i Champion! Assault Paintball Champion! aim and fire Champion! Attack Time Champion! 3D-Stereogram Tetris Champion! Bang adventure Champion! Chao fruit catch super hard Champion! Asteroids 2000 Champion! 3D-Stereogram Tetris Champion! Alkie Kong 2 Champion! Altex III Champion! Battle Pong Champion! Chicken and Eggs Champion! Chao fruit catch medium Champion! Armadillo Cowboy Club Champion! Batman's Gotham dark night Champion! Bricks Of Egypt 2 Champion! City Hunt Champion! Celebrity Hitman Terroist Alert Champion! Brighton Bounty Hunter Champion! Armada Assault Champion! Breakit Champion! Alpine Escape 2 Champion! Angel Pang Champion! Another non-African Safari Champion! Authority Shift Champion! Blix Man Catch Saddam Champion! Blam! Blam! Champion! Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman Champion! Bomby Bomy Champion! Bounce Back Champion! Bouncy n Bob Champion! BRIXXX Champion! Beeku Adventure Champion! Boat Hunt Champion! Chao fruit catch easy Champion! Chao fruit catch hard Champion! Blasterman Champion! Bomb Bandits Champion! Bomber Man Champion! Bungee Rescue Champion! Caray Snake Champion! Chavtris Champion! Cat Death Auto Champion! Car Park Chaos Champion! AutoMobil Champion! Beetle Buggin`: Novice Champion! Angel Power Racing Champion! Brum Brum Champion! Beetle Buggin`: Expert Champion! Carmageddon Champion! A-Blast Champion! Adrians Battle Bots Champion! Alien Rescue Champion! Alien Dash Champion! Alien Booya Champion! Alien Missle Attack Champion! Alien Showdown Champion! Alien Under Fire Champion! Alien Invasion Champion! Alien Terminator Champion! Asteroid Avalanche Champion! Claque Beignet Champion! Addiction Solitaire Champion! Air Strike Champion! Call of Duty 2 Champion! Against War Champion! Air Attack One Champion! Border Patrol Champion! Border 2 Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr roadster View Post
aah so this is were my pics end up,
It is an XY in the background its getting the works but will be a full streeter 720 hp 434 ci 6 speed
looks like you have a pretty good set up there MR Roadster

Ban Low Performance Drivers Not High Performance Cars
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

REAL MEN SMOKE RUBBER

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2010, 04:07 PM   #32 (permalink)
wotmazda
Brake Slammer

Ride: Mazda RX2 Sedan

Weekly update time

Will post some pics when I can work out why they didn't work this time

New bits are about to be ordered

McDonald Bros anti roll bar kit
McDonald Bros custom wheelie bars
Strange Axles and Brakes
Will post some pics of the bits as they arrive !!!!

Last edited by wotmazda; 06-02-2010 at 04:10 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-02-2010, 04:12 PM   #33 (permalink)
wotmazda
Brake Slammer

Tops of the tyres are where the parcel shelf used to be !!!

Cage is starting to take shape

So little MAZDA is left !!

Old 13-02-2010, 08:12 AM   #34 (permalink)
wotmazda
Brake Slammer

Weekly update time

Funny car cage is underway and looks the goods

[url=http://img502.imageshack.us/i/mazda002.jpg/][IMG]http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/8435/mazda002.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[url=http://img259.imageshack.us/i/mazda005.jpg/][IMG]http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/2933/mazda005.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Anti Roll Bar and Wheelie bars leave Sydney on Monday

Wheelie bar kit is over 2m long to try and balance the car on the back wheels

Didn’t realize just how much effort was going to be required to keep this thing going forward

Got to stop doing everything over the top !!!!!!
Old 13-02-2010, 12:44 PM   #35 (permalink)
kustom67
Series Winner

Ride: za fairlane

starting to really take its place as a race car from the inside
and yeah once ya start the build ya cant stop it just keeps snowballing
Old 25-02-2010, 05:26 PM   #36 (permalink)
wotmazda
Brake Slammer

Weekly Update Time

Missed last week due to some delays in getting some parts down to Tassie

Rod Andrews makes good stuff, but took a fair while to get the stuff in a box and shipped

According to Anthony the bits have arrived as more of a “build it yourself” surprise than a ready to assemble kit as they were described as

Anyway – what’s a few more $$ in welding and setting stuff up

OK,

Here are a few pics of the car as at today

Funny Car Cage is almost complete and side intrusion bars are in and welded

Cage is through the firewall to the front struts and front dash bar goes in today or tomorrow (can't see it in these pics)

Will hopefully get some axles ordered this week after being f*&ked around by Xtreme Racecars in the States

Was about to desposit the money for the axles and brakes and they have just fallen off the edge of the earth

If anyone reading this knows the guys (they advertise on racingjunk), can you please let me know what happened to them

Will put up another update soon
Old 26-02-2010, 12:14 AM   #37 (permalink)
SK11TS
MCF Admin

Ride: v8 hilux / 2011 sportster

View My Photo Gallery

Bin Laden Liquors Champion! 3D Frogger Champion! Chuck Norris Champion! 1-i Champion! Assault Paintball Champion! aim and fire Champion! Attack Time Champion! 3D-Stereogram Tetris Champion! Bang adventure Champion! Chao fruit catch super hard Champion! Asteroids 2000 Champion! 3D-Stereogram Tetris Champion! Alkie Kong 2 Champion! Altex III Champion! Battle Pong Champion! Chicken and Eggs Champion! Chao fruit catch medium Champion! Armadillo Cowboy Club Champion! Batman's Gotham dark night Champion! Bricks Of Egypt 2 Champion! City Hunt Champion! Celebrity Hitman Terroist Alert Champion! Brighton Bounty Hunter Champion! Armada Assault Champion! Breakit Champion! Alpine Escape 2 Champion! Angel Pang Champion! Another non-African Safari Champion! Authority Shift Champion! Blix Man Catch Saddam Champion! Blam! Blam! Champion! Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman Champion! Bomby Bomy Champion! Bounce Back Champion! Bouncy n Bob Champion! BRIXXX Champion! Beeku Adventure Champion! Boat Hunt Champion! Chao fruit catch easy Champion! Chao fruit catch hard Champion! Blasterman Champion! Bomb Bandits Champion! Bomber Man Champion! Bungee Rescue Champion! Caray Snake Champion! Chavtris Champion! Cat Death Auto Champion! Car Park Chaos Champion! AutoMobil Champion! Beetle Buggin`: Novice Champion! Angel Power Racing Champion! Brum Brum Champion! Beetle Buggin`: Expert Champion! Carmageddon Champion! A-Blast Champion! Adrians Battle Bots Champion! Alien Rescue Champion! Alien Dash Champion! Alien Booya Champion! Alien Missle Attack Champion! Alien Showdown Champion! Alien Under Fire Champion! Alien Invasion Champion! Alien Terminator Champion! Asteroid Avalanche Champion! Claque Beignet Champion! Addiction Solitaire Champion! Air Strike Champion! Call of Duty 2 Champion! Against War Champion! Air Attack One Champion! Border Patrol Champion! Border 2 Champion!

man thats a hell of a lot of cage in a small car

Ban Low Performance Drivers Not High Performance Cars

REAL MEN SMOKE RUBBER

Old 05-03-2010, 05:05 PM   #38 (permalink)
wotmazda
Brake Slammer

Weekly Update Time

The gear from Rod Andrews has finally arrived – apparently his “Wheelie Bar Kit” is much more of a jigsaw puzzle than I expected

Another $$$ to get Anthony to put it together

Rose joints for everyone

Hope it came with instructions !!!!! - Actually it didn't !!

Back to the Car

Most of the Funny car cage is completed now

This week should see the front bars and bar work in to the struts knocked over

I know he has been finishing the blown V8 this week as it’s off to Melbourne for a spray – so I am sure we will see more progress over the next few weeks – 1 less Ford to deal with !!!
Old 07-03-2010, 09:10 AM   #39 (permalink)
vxpsi
Newby

Ride: vx senator signature

who is painting the car mate in melbourne
Old 07-03-2010, 03:56 PM   #40 (permalink)
wotmazda
Brake Slammer

Don't remember

I am sure he told me the name - but I am a sydney boy and it didn't register

Will see if he tells me again

My car will be painted in Sydney once I drag it back up the hill